Shelf companies: Ready-made companies available within 48 hours.
Have your business plans dragged on and you now find yourself needing a company within 48 hours? We have companies already open, ready and available!
Ready-made or Shelf companies, as they’re known, are companies set up in advance by an agent so as to always have on hand already-established companies. This reduces the time needed for registration, mailing of documents, collecting original documents and other delays.
Ready-made companies is the term used to describe those companies which have only recently been opened. Shelf companies are older companies that have been registered for a year or longer.
In both cases:
- We can offer you companies which have been in existence for 1 month to 10 years.
- We can offer you companies that are already in existence and which have open bank accounts.
- We can offer you existing companies which are registered in most European countries and which hold an intra-community VAT number.
The advantages of a Shelf company
There are several advantages to using either a recently-established company or an older one.
- Is your business urgent and you need to sign a contract within 48 hours?
- Do your suppliers refuse to do business with newly-opened companies?
- Are your clients more likely to trust a company that has been established for some time?
- In the case of European companies, you will need a company that is available and which also has a VAT number.
Choosing an existing Ready Made company allows you to start your business right away by reducing the time required for registration, collecting the required documents, notarizing paperwork, etc.
List of existing companies
We have on hand a permanent collection of companies registered in:
- Hong Kong
- London, United Kingdom
We also have companies in the UK, Germany, Italy, Romania and Luxembourg which already have an intra-community VAT number.
We have Shelf and Ready-made companies in a number of countries, though for obvious privacy reasons, the list of company names is not published on our website.